Personal data processing policy
Welcome to the Website! Thank you for choosing us.
Before browsing the site and ordering services on the Website, carefully read the Personal Data Processing Policy listed below. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, refuse to order and use the services provided by this site.Browsing and / or using the site (https://websait.ua/) (далі "Вебсайт" або "Сайт") та Послуги, що надаються на Сайті (далі "Послуги" або “Роботи”) Студією Вебсайт (далі “Студія”), ви висловлюєте свою згоду на прийняття цих умов без жодних обмежень. Особи, що оформлюють замовлення на сайті Вебсайт від імені юридичних осіб, представляють юридичну особу і підтверджують, що вони мають повноваження приймати ці Умови від її імені. Жодне положення цих Умов не розповсюджується на третіх осіб. Якщо ви не згодні з будь-яким із цих Умов, будь ласка, відмовтеся від використання цього Сайту та замовлення послуг на ньому.
Personal data processing policy
- General provisions
This policy of personal data processing is drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law of 27.07.2006. No. 152-ФЗ "On Personal Data" and determines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data of KOMP. UA (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
- The operator sets as its most important goal and condition for the implementation of its activities the observance of the rights and freedoms of man and citizen in the processing of his personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
- This Operator's policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator may receive about visitors to the website https://komp.ua/.
- Basic concepts used in the Policy
- Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data using computer equipment;
- Blocking of personal data – temporary termination of personal data processing (except in cases where processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- Website – a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases that ensure their availability on the Internet at the network address of the https://komp.ua/;
- Personal data information system – a set of personal data contained in databases, and ensuring their processing of information technologies and technical means;
- Depersonalization of personal data – actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine without the use of additional information the affiliation of personal data to a particular User or other subject of personal data;
- Processing of personal data – any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without the use of such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- Operator – a state body, municipal body, legal or natural person who independently or jointly with other persons organizes and (or) processes personal data, as well as determines the purposes of personal data processing, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
- Personal data – any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or determined user of the website https://komp.ua/;
- User – any visitor to the website https://komp.ua/;
- Provision of personal data – actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons;
- Dissemination of personal data – any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or familiarizing themselves with personal data of an unlimited circle of persons, including disclosing personal data in the media, posting in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
- Cross-border transfer of personal data – transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to an authority of a foreign state, a foreign natural or foreign legal entity;
- Destruction of personal data – any actions as a result of which personal data is irrevocably destroyed with the impossibility of further restoring the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) as a result of which material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
- The Operator may process such personal data of the User
- Full name;
- Email address;
- Phone numbers;
- Bank information;
- The site also collects and processes anonymized data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metrica and Google Analytics and others).
- The above data further in the text of the Policy are united by the general concept of Personal Data.
- Purposes of personal data processing
- The purpose of processing the User's personal data is to inform the User by sending e-mails; providing the User with access to the services, information and / or materials contained on the website.
- The Operator also has the right to send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The user can always refuse to receive information messages by sending a letter to the Operator to the e-mail address of the firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Refusal to notify about new products and services and special offers".
- Anonymized user data collected using Internet statistics services are used to collect information about user actions on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
- Legal grounds for processing personal data
- The Operator processes the User's personal data only if they are filled in and / or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the https://komp.ua/ website. By filling out the appropriate forms and / or sending their personal data to the Operator, the User expresses his consent to this Policy.
- The procedure for the collection, storage, transfer and other types of processing of personal data
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- The Operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
- The User's personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of applicable law.
- In case of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently by submitting a notification to the Operator to the Operator's e-mail address email@example.com marked "Updating personal data".
- The term of personal data processing is unlimited. The User can at any time withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data by sending a notification to the Operator by e-mail to the Operator's e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data".
- Transfer of personal data
- The operator, before the transfer of personal data, is obliged to make sure that reliable protection of the rights of personal data subjects is ensured.
- The transfer of personal data to other companies or partners can be carried out only without the consent of the client. If the User does not agree, he can at any time withdraw his consent to the transfer of his personal data by sending a notification to the Operator by e-mail to the Operator's e-mail address email@example.com marked "Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data".
- Final provisions
- The user can receive any clarification on the necessary issues relating to the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This document will reflect any changes in the policy of personal data processing by the Operator. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version.
- The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at https://komp.ua/privacy-policy/.
- After payment for the service, the User automatically agrees with all the terms and requirements of the Contractor and this agreement is automatically extended to all subsequent consultations, services and services that will be provided or are already provided to the Customer.
- After providing "Consulting", "Services" or Remote Connection to the Customer's device, he is obliged to pay for the services provided. If the problem has not been fixed or partially eliminated, the Customer must pay for the time of the Consultation, which was spent on it.
- If the Customer, after fulfilling the Order or other works, does not get in touch and does not pay for the work of the engineer, it leads to the imposition of a fine of UAH 5000 from the Customer and transfer this case to the court. All additional costs (court, lawyer, transportation costs, etc.) during this case will be charged to the Customer.
- Compensation for losses caused as a result of improper provision of services is carried out only if there is a fault of the Contractor and a documented amount of damage caused by our activities, the existence of a causal relationship between losses and improper provision of services provided to the Customer. These circumstances are established in court. The amount of compensation for losses may not exceed the cost of paid services.
- You agree to defend and indemnify and hold harmless komp.ua, its directors, employees, agents and partners from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages and expenses in any and all cases arising out of or relating to your use of remote services or the master's visit or breach of terms. In no case agents, partners or their directors, employees, komp agents. UA shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental damages of any kind or origin, whether of contract, tort (including negligence), directly or indirectly related to the use or inability to use services, software, other technologies, including but not limited to lost sales, loss of income, loss of profits or loss of business, loss or damage to data or replacement costs, even if KOMP. UA was aware of the possibility of such losses. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental and consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
- When paying for an order in our online store, the funds are not returned. In individual cases, you need to write a letter to the email@example.com and describe why you want to return the funds. After consideration of your application, the funds can be returned in 65% equivalent of the full amount you paid.
- In case of non-fulfillment of the service or other order from the site komp.ua all funds are transferred to the user's personal account. They can be used when ordering other services and paid for by the option "Funds on account".
- When paying for a package or service that is valid for a certain period (day/month/year), the paid funds are burned out in the last calendar day (month/year).
- Agreements with third parties
- In the process of providing Remote Services or The Master's Departure Services for you, we may refer you to third parties, or third party websites that offer goods and/or services that may contribute to solving your problems.
- We are not responsible for any other websites, products, services or information. Your relationships with other organizations that you have found through the use of our Services, including the payment and performance of relevant goods or services, as well as any other terms, terms, warranties or provisions related to such transactions, are matters directly to you and third parties. You agree that KOMP. UA shall not be liable or liable for any loss or damage of any kind resulting from such a relationship. In addition, third parties who may recommend the Services to you are not responsible for the Services provided by Us.
- Public offer agreement for the provision of services
On the provision of services for remote configuration of computer equipment, mobile phones, laptops and tablets, hereinafter referred to as the "Services" will be provided by our specialists, hereinafter referred to as the "Contractor", to any legal entity or individual, hereinafter referred to as the "Subscriber".
This agreement is in the nature of a public offer, is the equivalent of an "oral agreement" and, in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine, has proper legal force. Upon receipt of services that have been ordered from our website, this contract automatically enters into force. This document is official for Dumped Ambulance in the person of FP "Remote Assistance" (hereinafter referred to as the Contractor), addressed to an unlimited number of persons, to conclude an Agreement on the terms of the Public Offer (in accordance with Articles 633, 641 and Chapter 63 of the Civil Code of Ukraine) on the provision of services on the conditions set out below (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement).
In accordance with Articles 641, 642 of the Civil Code of Ukraine, in case of acceptance of the conditions, the individual who accepts this offer becomes the Customer, and the Contractor and the Customer jointly become Parties to this agreement. The contract has legal force in accordance with the Civil Code of Ukraine and is equivalent to the contract signed by the parties. The current version of the Service Agreement is freely available and is located on the Internet at https://komp.ua/public-offerta/