Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Website! Thank you for choosing us.
Terms and conditions
Справжню політику обробки персональних даних складено відповідно до вимог Закону України «Про захист персональних даних» від 01.06.2010 № 2297-VI (далі - Закон про персональні дані) та визначає порядок обробки персональних даних та заходи щодо забезпечення безпеки персональних даних, що вживаються до обробки персональних даних та заходи щодо забезпечення безпеки персональних даних сайт Вебсайт (https://websait.ua/) (далі "Вебсайт" або "Сайт") (далі – Оператор).
- The operator sets as its most important goal and condition for the implementation of its activities the observance of the rights and freedoms of man and citizen in the processing of his personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
- This Operator's policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator may receive about website visitors https://websait.ua/.
2. Basic concepts used in the Policy
- Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data using computer equipment;
- Blocking of personal data – temporary termination of personal data processing (except in cases where processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- Website – a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases that ensure their availability on the Internet at the network address of the https://websait.ua/;
- Personal data information system – a set of personal data contained in databases, and ensuring their processing of information technologies and technical means;
- Depersonalization of personal data – actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine without the use of additional information the affiliation of personal data to a particular User or other subject of personal data;
- Processing of personal data – any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without the use of such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- Operator – a state body, municipal body, legal or natural person who independently or jointly with other persons organizes and (or) processes personal data, as well as determines the purposes of personal data processing, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
- Personal data – any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or determined user of the website https://websait.ua/;
- User – any visitor to the website https://websait.ua/;
- Provision of personal data – actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons;
- Dissemination of personal data – any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or familiarizing themselves with personal data of an unlimited circle of persons, including disclosing personal data in the media, posting in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
- Cross-border transfer of personal data – transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to an authority of a foreign state, a foreign natural or foreign legal entity;
- Destruction of personal data – any actions as a result of which personal data is irrevocably destroyed with the impossibility of further restoring the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) as a result of which material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
3.The Operator may process the following personal data of the User
- Full name;
- Email address;
- Phone numbers;
- The site also collects and processes anonymized data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metrica and Google Analytics and others).
- The above data further in the text of the Policy are united by the general concept of Personal Data.
4. Purposes of personal data processing
- The purpose of processing the User's personal data is to inform the User by sending e-mails; providing the User with access to the services, information and / or materials contained on the website.
- The Operator also has the right to send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The user can always refuse to receive information messages by sending a letter to the Operator to the e-mail address of the email@example.com marked "Refusal to notify about new products and services and special offers".
- Anonymized user data collected using Internet statistics services are used to collect information about user actions on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
5. Legal grounds for processing personal data
- The Operator processes the User's personal data only if they are filled in and / or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the https://websait.ua/ website. By filling out the appropriate forms and / or sending their personal data to the Operator, the User expresses his consent to this Policy.
6. The procedure for the collection, storage, transfer and other types of processing of personal data
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- The Operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
- The User's personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of applicable law.
- In case of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently by submitting a notification to the Operator to the Operator's e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Updating personal data".
- The term of personal data processing is unlimited. The User can at any time withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data by sending a notification to the Operator by e-mail to the Operator's e-mail address email@example.com marked "Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data".
7.Transfer of personal data
- The operator, before the transfer of personal data, is obliged to make sure that reliable protection of the rights of personal data subjects is ensured.
- The transfer of personal data to other companies or partners can be carried out only without the consent of the client. If the User does not agree, he can at any time withdraw his consent to the transfer of his personal data by sending a notification to the Operator by e-mail to the Operator's e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data".
- The user can receive any clarification on the necessary issues relating to the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator by e-mail email@example.com.
- This document will reflect any changes in the policy of personal data processing by the Operator. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version.
- The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at https://websait.ua/privacy-policy/.
- The user who paid for the service automatically accepts all the conditions Public offer agreement for the provision of services, which is freely available located on the Internet at https://websait.ua/public-offerta/. In accordance with the provisions of Art. 633, 641 of the Civil Code of Ukraine, the terms of the public offer and the public contract are the same for all users (Customers).